Sunday, November 22, 2009

PARIS...Day 1 & 2 Merged
My first day in Paris merged with my departure day from Idaho. I left Idaho at noon on Tuesday and arrived in Paris at 9:30 am on Wednesday (1:30 am Idaho time). While flying I met an amazing lady. We talked for hours, and I was truly touched by her kindness. It was like meeting a long lost sister on an airplane. After our plane landed, Julie (my new friend) stayed by my side while I searched for Jill, which seemed like a long time. Getting around Paris (with signs in a foreign language) is a difficult task. Jill and her father-in-law circled the airport a couple of times while they tried to make sense of the signs entering the airport. Through it all, Julie stayed by me--I was truly grateful for her friendship! I know our meeting each other was not a "chance" meeting. She was definitely an answer to my prayers.
~Julie and Me~

DISNEYLAND
As soon as we left the airport, Jill and I went to Disneyland Paris for the day! I love Disneyland! I love the rides, the magic, the fun...I just love Disneyland! We had so much fun riding all of the "major" roller coasters. Our favorite ride was "Big Thunder Mountain Railroad", which we rode four times. We had so much fun being young and feeling the magic of Disneyland! It was a great way to start our trip in Paris.

~Jill and I at the Disneyland Castle~

~Castle Lighted~

No comments: