Monday, April 30, 2012

Best of Moments 2010

Remember when…

We went to Sun Valley again for Anniversary. I loved roller blading through Sun Valley, and almost skating over a snake. EEEEKKKK. (That got a good jump out of me.) I loved laughing at you for almost falling, and then 5 seconds later--successfully demonstrating how a "fall" should happen. It was so fun to simply get away.


Remember when…

It poured rain as we were walking through the Old Faithful Boardwalk? Remember how we loved visiting Yellowstone, and how we wished we could stay longer? There is just something about being in Nature that brings my spirit close to my Heavenly Father. We all felt it. We wanted to stay so much longer than we had time... As we pulled away from Yellowstone, we made a family promise to return again the following year!

Remember how you are my best friend, and you make my heart skip when you smile at me, or when you graciously open my door, or when you hold my hand, or when you listen to all of my concerns, or... Sweetie, you truly are amazing! I am a lucky girl. Love you always and forever!



...to be continued

No comments: