Monday, April 30, 2012

BEST OF MEMORIES 2009

...our memories continue

Remember when...
We went to Sun Valley for our Anniversary. It was the first time we had been away from our children, and I loved every minute. I loved ice skating, bowling, and simply spending time by your side.
Remember when...
Hailey was baptized on the fourth of July! We had so much support from our family and friends. It truly was a special day!
Remember when...
I will never forget how you sent me to Europe to visit Jill. I was so surprised when you handed me the itinerary, and told me to call Jill to make arrangements. You then took a week off of work, so that you could stay with the kids while I gallivanted in Europe with Jill. I was able to see places I have only dreamed of going. Ever since I was a little girl I have dreamed of going to the country shaped like a boot. This trip made that possible. I will never forget the sacrifices you made, and the love I felt from you. The only thing that could have made my trip better would have been to have you by my side.

Honey, I love you! I can't wait to share more of our beloved memories with you...
To be continued...

No comments: