Sunday, April 8, 2012

A WALK WITH THE SAVIOR CONTINUED...
Last night we talked about the Crucifixion of Christ, and how He was placed in a tomb. We made Easter Cookies (when they are done they are empty inside), and we sealed our oven symbolizing the "sealing of the tomb". This morning as we awoke for our Easter morning, we opened the "sealed tomb", and enjoyed our Easter Cookies. Today we also enjoyed and Easter Egg Devotional, a movie depicting the Savior's life, and finally we focused on the LIVING Christ document. Our day was a perfect ending to our "WALK WITH THE SAVIOR".

I am grateful for my testimony of my Savior. I am grateful to know that He died for me. That He made it possible for me to repent, and for me to live again with Him and with my family. My mind doesn't comprehend the atonement to the degree I know it exists. Each day as I repent and start again, my understanding increases. What I know now, is that I am grateful...oh, so very grateful. My heart is full. I love my Savior!
Opening the Empty Tomb

OUR EASTER CLOTHING:


No comments: