Sunday, April 8, 2012

EASTER SUNDAY AFTERNOON
I absolutely love spending time with my family. My three little monkey's are my comrades, my best friends, my inspiration, and my husband is all of that and more. He is my eternal companion, my rock, my constant in any storm. When my day is shared with my children and my husband, I absolutely love it! Sometimes I find myself holding my breath wondering if life is too good to be true. Sure--we have "moments", we have trials, we have ups and downs--just like any other family--however, I feel so blessed and I am grateful. Sunday afternoon was another day of bliss, and another reason for my gratitude. We laughed and joked. We had so much fun simply being together.


Hailey feeling a bit discouraged


Amber having her moment of discouragement. (Actually, both Hailey and Amber loved posing for my camera, so they gave me shots like this one, and I absolutely loved it!)

First Place Winner
I was in the lead the entire game...by a long ways; however, somehow Bryan pulled ahead in the end. He wins at everything!

Second Place

It was a perfect end to a beautiful day.

No comments: