Tuesday, May 1, 2012

BEST OF MOMENTS 2011


Remember when…
We took Hailey to “Wicked”, and how she listened to the sound track for weeks after?


Remember when...
We went to Yellowstone two years in a row, because we couldn’t get enough of Yellowstone the first time around?  Remember Jake’s excitement at each and every waterfall?
 I loved how he would gasp, and exclaim with pure joy at the magnitude of a waterfall! It was priceless. I loved that we saw 7 bears.

REMEMBER WHEN...

We raced down the Alpine Slide to celebrate Hailey's birthday.




Remember when…
We went to the Arches, and almost died on a hike in the dark? Remember how the children were so good in the car, and how they absolutely loved seeing God’s handiwork. I love being in nature. I think our children love it too! I feel so close to my Heavenly Father every time we go on vacation to view His handiwork.


We are so blessed. Each and every moment has brought us together as a family and as one!
To be continued...

No comments: