Monday, May 28, 2012

MEMORIAL DAY
We went to the cabin with the Forsberg's for our long weekend. We had so much fun relaxing and enjoying good friendships. Every time I spend time in God's creations, I find myself reflecting on life's most important matters. The matters of my Heavenly Father's plan, and what I am doing in that whole scheme. Am I doing my part? I find that I am overflowing with gratitude for all that Heavenly Father has done for me, and all that He does do for me.

SMORES


I love that Bryan made a marshmallow stick, which reads, "This stick belongs to Bryan." He made it in High School...I'm not sure why I think it is so funny, but I do.

FOUR-WHEELERS


FORT BUILDING AND SWORDS

Amber and Sybil are three years apart in age; however, they relate well with eachother and they truly are good friends. This picture represents them building forts...even though it doesn't show them in the actually building "process".

Hailey and Emma are quite alike and they enjoy spending time together.

TAKING A NAP IN A MEADOW

No comments: