Wednesday, October 8, 2008

FAMILY PICTURES

On Tuesday Pam Grant took our family pictures. Pam and I have been friends since college, and apparently I am lucky to have her as a friend--not only because she is an amazing person, but also because she is an amazing photographer! We had so much fun taking our family pictures...I almost forgot that I normally stress through the whole process. Honestly, I am truly grateful for the sacrifice Pam went through to take our pictures. We went to five different locations just to get the right shot, ...and maybe to help Pam a little with different locations. She kept saying it was benefiting her, but I know there was a lot of kindness coming into play as well. That is just the kind of person Pam is...she is always caring and looking out for others. Thank you Pam! We love our photos!

This has to be my favorite picture that I have seen so far (we haven't seen all of them--I actually stole these pictures off of Pam's blog). I love how we are each captured! I am really excited!

I never realized how much I would like a brick wall, but I really love this shot! I am so excited to see how the other "brick wall" pictures turned out!

I have never seen this type of shot before, but I really like it! Again, thanks Pam!

We took this picture at a old house. It was amazing! It had pillars and the whole nine yards! I thought it was a really great place for photos!

This was also at the "majestic" house! While taking this picture, Bryan and I kept switching back and forth between looking at one another and the camera (which was totally not on purpose). It was really funny because we were never looking at the same place at the same time. Pam wanted it to be spontaneous...I like how it turned out!

I love this shot of the kids! It always feels good to get a good picture of all of your kids. Inevitably there is always one child not looking, or something else...I am glad one turned out!




8 comments:

Angie said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures Carrie! Amazing! Tell Pam she is BRILLIANT!

Amber said...

These picture are GREAT! But it is EASY to take good pictures with CUTE people:)

Bryan said...

Wow. That mom is HOT!!!! She must me married to a lucky guy.

Steve said...

Beautiful, Beautiful Pictures.
Oh and this is Liz not Steve, how embarrassing!

Net said...

Great pictures. I wish Pam lived closer to us! :)

wilfordfamily2003 said...

Breathtaking Carrie. I love it! You are all so photogenic and I know how hard it can be to get everyone to smile.

Kara and Kevin said...

So cute...I love the pictures! The poses are so fun!

Dana said...

Love your pictures...I found you from a friend of a friend. Do you mind telling me where you took those amazing family photos?

Would love to know.,..

danalyn78@hotmail.com