Sunday, October 26, 2008

FEATHERVILLE
October 18-19
We were so blessed to be able to go to the cabin with the Pruett's, the Carroll's, and the Simmons. In a way, it was a good-bye to the Simmons' family...a one last hurrah! I am sure; however, that it won't be the last time we get to hang out with the Simmons. We will definitely miss them while they are in Utah, but good friends are never too far away.
The cabin is always so much fun! We love to explore the ranch on four-wheelers, climb in the treehouse, swing on the tree swing, and relax hours away in the cabin--it truly is a getaway!

Jill, Austin, Mike, & Parker

Jackson, Vaughn, Brooklyn, & Heather

From left to right: Amber, Ava, Jacob, Hailey, Brooklyn, Lizzy, Jackson, and Hannah

I convinced everybody to stop under the trees, on our way to the foot bridge, for one last photo of us having fun on the jeep. It took a lot of convincing, because everybody was sick of pictures...they consented once I told them that they would love looking back on all their fun memories!
(From right to left: Amber, Lizzy, Jakey, Hailey, & Bryan)

Mike took all of the kids on a four-wheeler ride. They had so much fun exploring the ranch, and spending time together.

I feel so blessed to have so many great friends. I wish I could invite everybody I love to the cabin all at once...
(Jill, Julie, Heather, & Me)

Kids waiting for their turn on the swing. (Ava, Lizzy, Parker, Hannah, and Hailey)

Lizzy was so cute! I just had to take a picture!

I think the kids felt a bit tortured with all of the pictures we insisted on taking. There were a few moans and groans, but I think it was worth it!
(From left to right: Brooklyn, Lizzy, Ava, Amber, Parker, Hailey, Hannah, Austin, Jackson, and Jakey in front)

No comments: