Sunday, October 5, 2008

October 2, 2008
PUMP IT UP
We were so excited that school was out, and going to Pump It Up sounded like so much fun! We had such a great time playing with our friends!
The girls posed so cute for Julie. (Starting from the top left: Hannah, & Hailey ~ Bottom left: Ava, Savannah, Lizzy, & Amber) The girls had such a great time playing together. The ran from place to place trying to get all the fun in that they possibly could.

Crazy Pose!

Jakey kept me hopping the whole time. I was so tired after only being there for just a short time (apparently I need to exercise more). He couldn't quite make it up the stairs for the slide, so as soon as I took him on one ride, I was stuck taking him on ride after ride. It was really fun seeing his excitement, and his love for sliding!

Parker and Austin playing in the hula hoop!

1 comment:

Pam said...

What? I wasn't invited?! And please know that I'm TOTALLY just kidding Carrie. :)