Thursday, April 30, 2015

Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary

Our anniversary seemed to take me by surprise. Without a lot of notice, it had arrived. With one day to plan and prepare a special "I love you" for Bryan, I had to think fast. I decided to wrap four presents, which Bryan would open throughout the day on the 16th minute of an hour to represent our 16th anniversary.
Something that Represents Us: Open at 10:16
(A Picture for his Office
)


Something Fun: Meet your wife outside at 12:16
(Picnic in the Park)
Life is a picnic with you. When you are by my side, everything else seems easier. As long as I have you, I can conquer anything and be anything--you give me strength.

Something Just For You
(Gift Card to Lowe's)

Something to Celebrate
(Cheesecake)
Happy “Birth” of our Family Day

Something Fun: Meet your wife outside at 12:16
I brought Nerf guns to our picnic, and created a surprise attack. I had so much fun chasing Bryan around the park. By the time I took him back to work, my sides hurt from laughing so much.



Something to Celebrate


Bryan and I went to the temple to celebrate. When we got home, our children had made us a masterpiece.


It's tradition to celebrate with birthday candles representing the "birth" of our family.

No comments: