Saturday, April 11, 2015

Baptism

Baptism Pictures

Pam Grant took Jake's pictures as we prepared for his baptism. I am so proud of the decision Jacob has made in choosing to be baptized. His heart is truly turned to God. His testimony is a rock. And he absolutely loves the gospel. I am grateful to him for his example of being Christ-like.

Today I decided to look at my blog. As I arrived to this entry, my heart filled with love for my little boy. Jacob and I don't always see eye to eye. Sometimes Jacob gets into trouble because he struggles with listening and then following through with what he is asked to do. Despite these struggles however, his heart is so pure. His heart desires to do exactly what he is supposed to do every second of every day. If my heart could be as pure as Jake's heart, I am sure I would be a better person than I am right now. I am grateful that Jacob is my little boy. I am grateful I get to teach him about working hard. As I continue to teach him, I am sure he will continue to teach me too.





















No comments: