Friday, January 9, 2015

SLC Gymanstics

TEMPLE SQUARE

Temple Square is one of my all time favorite places to visit. I could list a thousand reasons why I love temple square, but probably the most important reason is the spirit. Every time I have visited temple square--I have felt the spirit, and this time was no different. In addition to basking in the spirit at temple square, I absolutely love watching my kids feel excited about gospel principles. While we were in the North Visitor's Center, Jacob couldn't believe how many different languages The Book of Mormon has been published. He spent forever picking up each book marveling at the sameness yet the difference. A sister missionary read from the German Book of Mormon one of Jacob's favorite scriptures. There was a spirit of truth as she read, and although we couldn't understand the words--we knew the words in English. This Church is true! It is God's church, and being God's church--it must be delivered throughout the world! He loves us--all of us!




The kids thought it would be funny to pretend a proposal in the same spot where their daddy proposed to me.



Gymnastics Meet

Amber competed against more teams than she ever has before. She placed third in every event except Floor, which she placed 6th. She placed 3rd in the all around competition. I am so proud of Amber's hard work and dedication.

Hailey was so nervous that she couldn't watch. She used the magazine to cover her eyes.

9.25-3rd Place

3rd Place




Beam-9.25

Vault-9.15

Bars-9.05

Floor-8.875



No comments: