Saturday, January 3, 2015

2015

Happy New Year’s Continued…
DAY 3

Gaming, Sledding, Snowshoeing--let the fun continue!
One evening I spent hours building Legos with Jacob. After we were finished for the night, Jacob said, "Thanks, Mom! That was so much fun!" The next morning Bryan picked up where I left off. I thought it was so cute watching these two build. It was such a bonding experience for all three of us!


SLEDDING





Never Eat Yellow Snow (Good thing it wasn't yellow.)





SNOWSHOEING







After finishing our snowshoeing adventure, we packed our belongings and started for home. I am always sad to leave the cabin. I literally feel grumpy. I wish we could play all of the time, but I guess its the moments we get to play that make us grateful for when those moments come again. And its the work in between that helps us appreciate the play.

No comments: