Monday, December 15, 2014

Happy Birthday, Mom!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM!

I had the best birthday ever! I ate at the Olive Garden for lunch with my friends, and I played with my family in the evening! What could be better? 
I love Chick-Fil-A's chocolate chip cookies. Bryan and the kids put together a cookie cake for my birthday cake. So creative! So fun!

I thought I was turning 37 this year, and then Bryan told me I was only turning 36--it felt like a birthday present!

Ice Skating
We went ice skating as a family, and had the best time. I seriously want to do this activity again. I found myself smiling throughout the evening as I watched my kids learn how to skate. Hailey was my tentative careful skater; Amber was a bit more adventurous, but still a little reserved; while Jake was an all out crazy kid. They all did a fantastic job learning a new skill, and my cheeks hurt from smiling so much!


I love how these two are best friends.

Jacob scared me as he skated across the rink nearly missing falling each time. Somehow he caught the wall before a fall, but it was always "iffy". 


Hailey posing after her fall.


Amber was trying to skate in circles...I just thought I would help her a bit.











No comments: