Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Grandma's (& Grandpa's) are the Best!

GRANDMA LOVES US!

Last night my little brother came into town bearing gifts from Grandma. My kids were ecstatic! They were so grateful--we decided we needed to say "THANK YOU" to GRANDMA for her thoughtful giving. 


Jacob loves the Lego Movie and Legos, so what could be a better gift than those two things combined?

 Amber was so thrilled about her gift that I took way too many pictures...



An American Girl Bed has been on Amber's "want" list for quite some time. We told her that she would have to buy it herself; however, it looks like grandma pulled through for Ambs.

Money is always a great gift for a teenager!

I love Hailey smiling in the background. I love Brandon's excitement to the side. I love how Jake is totally in the middle of things. I love that Amber is still focused on her bed. This picture demonstrates so many personalities all in one shot. Hailey a supportive happy child, Jake totally a part of life as it is happening in the moment, and Amber doing her own thing and totally happy about it.

 More American Girl bed...

Amber had to sleep on the floor, so she could be right next to her new bed. Her excitement was too cute!


No comments: