Saturday, October 18, 2014

Time Out


Time Out for Women & Time Out for Girls

Hailey and I joined forces with Ali and Selena to attend the Time Out even this weekend. We had a great time enjoying the speakers and simply hanging out with one another. It's always nice to take a "day off" from life once in a while, and it's even nicer when you enjoy the company!

I absolutely love these girls!

Noelle Pikus-Pace


John Hilton

U-SWIRL AFTERWARDS...
What happens at U-Swirl stays at U-Swirl...

Hailey is a gem in my life. She creates fun wherever she goes. At U-Swirl Hailey convinced my two friends to use the U-Swirl lids as PAC MAN devices. Lots of laughs ensued as each of the girls tried to talk and move their mouths with a plastic container sandwiched between their teeth. As for me...I was busy taking pictures :).





No comments: