Saturday, June 16, 2012

 
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY
I LOVE FATHER'S DAY! I LOVE CELEBRATING MY HUSBAND, AND THE GREAT DAD THAT HE IS. I love expressing our appreciation to him for all he does,  and all that he is in our lives.This year I asked the kids questions about their dad. I loved their answers. Here is what they said:

My daddy’s name is Bryan David Miller.
He is 35 years old.  Five ft. 6 in. tall and weighs 120 pounds.
His favorite food is ice cream.
My daddy is really good at choosing the right.
He loves to eat ice cream.
He is smart because he knows how to love me.
My dad works hard at work.
Daddy always tells me to do your best.
It makes my dad happy when I do my best, or choose the right.
It makes me happy when dad comes and plays with me.
I really love when my dad gives me hugs.
My favorite thing(s) to do with my dad is playing soccer, playing board games, and riding bikes.
I’m just like my dad because I am short.
Daddy,
I love you, daddy. You are always being a good example to me by helping those in need, by taking the sacrament to grandpa, and by taking time to serve others. I want to be like you. Love, Hailey

 
My daddy’s name is Bryan.
He is 35 years old.  Five feet tall and weighs 150 pounds.
His favorite food is teriyaki chicken.
My daddy is really good at Risk.
He loves to eat ice cream.
He is smart because he knows everything.
My dad works hard at his job.
Daddy always tells me to be a monkey.
It makes my dad happy when I am good kid.
It makes me happy when dad jumps me on the trampoline or plays Settlers of Zarahemla.
I really love when dad and I go out to eat together.
My favorite thing(s) to do with my dad is jumping on the trampoline, and playing Settlers of Zarahemla.
I’m just like my dad because we love doing stuff together.
Daddy,
I love you so much! You make me happy. I love that you care about me. Thanks for being such a good dad, because you always jump me on the tramp and play Settlers of Zarahemla. Love, Amber

 
My daddy’s name is Bryan.
He is 10 years old.  Thirteen tall and weighs 20 pounds.
His favorite food is carrots and chocolate hearts.
My daddy is really good at getting me a lot of things.
He loves to eat carrots.
He is smart because he knows my numbers.
My dad works hard at doing my numbers.
Daddy always tells me he says to me every night to learn my alphabets.
It makes my dad happy when I ride my bike.
It makes me happy when dad gives me a bath.
I really love when daddy comes home.
My favorite thing(s) to do with my dad is giving him a hug.
I’m just like my dad because he gives me chocolate kisses.
Daddy,
I love you. Hee Hee Ha Ha. I love you so much, because you share your presents and treats with me. I love you share with me chocolate kisses. He is righteous. I feel good when you come home from work. Love, Jacob

 
Dearest Bryan,
I can’t begin to describe the love I feel for you. My life has been blessed each and every day because you are in it. Thank you for being the kind of dad that loves to play with his children, but most importantly—for loving our kids enough to set a Christ-like example. Thank you for loving me, and demonstrating to our daughters the importance of respect in a marriage. Thank you for many, many years of laughter. Thirteen years ago when my father called me “weasel”, I had no idea how much that word would become such an intricate part of my life. For weeks you teased me with the phrase, and what was once a tease became a term of endearment.
…with that being said…”never tease a weasel”.
Happy Father’s Day 2012
Love, Weasel
 

When Bryan and I were first married, my father called me a "weasel". Bryan thought that word described me perfectly. He felt that my eyes, my mannerisms...everything allotted me anything and everything I wanted. From that moment on, I was called a weasel. In the beginning, I hated it! However, it has now become a term of endearment, and I know that when he is saying weasel, he is really saying, "You are my World, and I love you". I had to get him this children's book--it held so much meaning for us.

No comments: