Sunday, May 9, 2010

A Walk with the Savior continued...

Day 6~Crucifixion; 3 Days in Darkness

For our sixth day, we had another Jerusalem dinner, and spent the evening by candlelight reminiscing on what it meant to be in "darkness" for three days. There was a sense of awe and reverence in our home as we talked in whispers, and thought about our Savior.

Day 7~Jesus Burial and The Tomb (Easter Cookies...and some world traditions)

Day 8~Resurrection
We had an amazing week all centered on Christ! My kids wanted it to be Easter all over again! I have never had such an amazing experience as a family--our Holiday was truly centered on Christ. I (along with my kids) was sad to see it end. This whole week was made possible, because of ideas gleaned from good friends. I am so grateful to them. What a fun week!!

No comments: