Wednesday, October 28, 2009

COME LISTEN TO A PROPHETS VOICE
"And they pitched their tents round about the temple, every man having his tent with the door thereof towards the temple, that thereby they might remain in their tents and hear the words which king Benjamin should speak unto them." Mosiah 2:6
General Conference brings tents to our home! Our children anticipate building the tent, eating on the carpet, and two days of pure joy of sitting under our table! This year our tent extended past those two days...somehow I couldn't bear to take it down while they were having so much fun! I think they slept in it for three nights until finally a sweet reminder, by my loving husband, was whispered in my ear about the nicety of eating on a dinner table. (I took it down the next day.)

No comments: