Sunday, March 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Jake!!
February 28, 2008
I love Jake because:
He makes me laugh
He is so obedient
His smile is contagious
He wants to be good
He listens to me (for a 2-year old)
He is patient
He is easy going
I can still feel his closeness to Heavenly Father
His sincerity
He's funnier than ever
He has a wormy smile that gets him out of trouble all of the time
He thinks he is funny
He is a nice boy
We had a great time on Jakey's birthday! The kids were so excited to open presents (almost like Christmas) that they woke up bright and early. They were a little disappointed when I told them that they had to wait for their daddy. (I decided to let him open one of the three to help with the disappointment.) We then rushed off to Hailey's basketball game, which was definitely fun! After her game, the rest of the day was spent together as a family. We played at the park, ate dinner at White Water Pizza, and came home for cake and ice cream! It was a packed day full of family fun!
Jake opening his first present
Jake and Hailey at the park

Amber at the park

Jake and Hailey at the park (Hailey is such a big helper with Jacob! She takes him everywhere!)

Jakey eating at White Water Pizza. (He has a great method of shoving tons of food in his mouth before he remembers to chew.)
Hailey and Amber at White Water Pizza
Jake eating cake and ice cream
Jake wanted to sleep with the girls, and since it was his birthday, I couldn't say "no". It only lasted for a little while, but it was cute while it lasted.



4 comments:

CrazyX4 said...

Carrie (Elkington)? Hey, it is Deena!! I am not sure how I found your blog-I think on Destinees? Maybe!! I can't believe it!! Email me and I can give you permission to view my blog!!

Kris said...

Your little 2 year old is so cute. Looks like the older sisters do a great job of helping you out with him. Are all of your kids birthdays in Feb. and March?? How fun!

Carrie Miller said...

you make the whole world bloom. LOVE, HAILEY

Carrie Miller said...
This comment has been removed by the author.