Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Bryan!!!
February 9, 2009
32 REASONS I LOVE BRYAN:
1. He makes me feel like a princess.
2. He listens to me when I am sad.
3. He works so hard to provide for our family.
4. He puts God first.
5. He prays and reads his scriptures every day.
6. He fulfills his church duties.
7. He is a great daddy to our children:
8. He plays with them.
9. He listens to them.
10. He prays for them.
11. Interviews them monthly.
12. He fulfills his priesthood responsibilities in our home:
13. Priesthood Blessings
14. Protecting
15. Presides Over
16. He has a testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
17. His actions speak a thousand words of the kind of man he is…
18. He thinks about me and my happiness
19. He thinks about the kids and their happiness
20. He does his best to be there for all of us (even during busy season)
21. He does the laundry most of the time
22. He loves being with us
23. My heart is his and he cherishes it
24. He respects me
25. He helps me understand inspiration
26. We are partners in family, in money, and church, in everything we do
27. He would do anything the Lord asked of him
28. His faith could move mountains
29. He speaks to the Lord as if He were here
30. He loves our kids!
31. He loves me!
32. HE IS MY BEST FRIEND
We had so much fun on Bryan's birthday!! Here is what we did...
At noon, Amber and I "surprised" daddy with "over the hill" balloons. (It really wasn't a surprise, we have been doing it for years.)
We then went to deliver toys to The Ronald McDonald house. (We did a toy drive party for Amber's birthday just two days prior.) It was an awesome experience watching Amber give to others. We all felt so blessed...it was definitely a high light to our day! Bryan, Amber, Jakey, and I got a VIP tour of the facilities, and Amber got to see firsthand what her giving meant to others. I am so grateful for the Christlike attributes of children...they truly can teach us how to live!
Amber just received a letter from The Ronald McDonald House thanking her for donating her birthday presents!
After daddy got home from work, we went to White Water Pizza for dinner. We had a great time eating pizza and enjoying each others company!
Jakey's way of eating. Shove and chew.
Daddy blowing out his birthday candles!
Happy birthday, Bryan!! I love you with all my heart!!!

No comments: