Sunday, November 1, 2015

Hogwarts Acceptance.../Witch's Dinner

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and wizardry

Every October we have a traditional Witch's Dinner. I make soup, and we call it "witch's brew"; I cackle and talk like a witch...and, the kids--well, they beg me to stop. It's tradition. It's fun. This year, I decided to make our dinner a bit differently than in years past. This year, each of the kid's were accepted into Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. All of my kids love Harry Potter, so I pulled a few strings, and invited them on a journey. The arrival date is set for January 1, 2016--New Year's Day. What a fun way to begin New Year's!

(Author's Note: New Year's became to hectic for the Miller Family, but never fear...Hogwarts will happen...stay tuned.)






No comments: