Saturday, August 15, 2015

Family Trip to Featherville

The time we spend as a family is becoming more and more precious. It seems that as the kids get older, their activities take up more and more time. I am learning that although these activities are good for my children, if I am not careful they can squeeze out what matter's most. Thus, our lives have become extremely planned, so I can maximize the most time together as a family. Because I study our family calendar, I am maximizing our free time. This trip was one of those moments--we had a day open, so we went to the cabin. Every day is precious. Every day counts. And family time is the most important thing to accomplish amidst all of our activities. If family time doesn't come first, then something will have to go... For now, we are succeeding.










No comments: