Monday, April 14, 2014

A Walk with the Savior

EASTER

The week before Easter has become one of my favorite celebrations of the year. It is a week focused on the Savior. We try to walk in His shoes. We still do some of the traditional "Easter" celebrations, but along with spiritual celebrations.  I love the feeling the spirit of Christ in our home. I love watching my children teach me about the Savior through their thoughts and actions. I love pretending as if we are living with the Savior his last week of life, and we are walking it with Him. It offers perspective into my Savior's life. I am truly grateful for my Savior. I don't think my heart can comprehend all that He has done for me. I know that as I stretch my mind in understanding, I am amazed at how little I do understand. I stand amazed at the gift of the atonement, and I am grateful that I can use it over and over again!

Coloring Easter Eggs:






 Jerusalem Dinner:




 Easter Egg Hunt:


 Easter Morning:

Practicing How to Walk


 The Tomb is Empty:


No comments: