Sunday, December 15, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM!

My birthday is actually on December 15; however, this year I seemed to celebrate for a month. It all started with a celebration for my friend, Heather Pruett. I wanted to celebrate her birthday (her birthday is only a few weeks prior to mine), so we met up with a few friends, and went to The Cheesecake Factory. We had a great night celebrating my friend. To end our celebration, my friend's husband ordered her a slice of cheesecake with a request to make it with a special birthday message. To my surprise, a slice came out for me as well. I insisted that this night was only for Heather; however, I was quickly outvoted. Thanks to a group of amazing friends--we celebrated my birthday too.



The second celebration occurred when we went out for dinner as a family. I had no idea that my little monkey's would order me a cookie dough pizza in honor of my birthday (my birthday wasn't for a few more days). It completely took me by surprise. I was touched at their thoughtfulness. I think my two girls were the masterminds behind this celebration. 

Here we are at Primo's with my favorite pizza!
 For my third celebration, my sweet husband took me to celebrate at Barbocoa. Since my birthday was on a Sunday, we went out on Saturday night. So much fun!

 When we came home, my children had decorated our house with signs and streamers! So Sweet!


Our fourth celebration took place on my actual birthday. Hailey spoke in church, and it was the best gift ever! We then came home to eat cake, and open presents. I am so blessed to have my sweet family. They are so thoughtful and kind. I have never been so surprised!

My kid's insisted that I open a few presents before church--they were so excited!



Bryan always gives me sunglasses. I love it! This pair is a favorite.






No comments: