Saturday, March 19, 2011

JAKE's BIRTHDAY
Before Jake's birthday, I asked him what he wanted to do... he replied, "play with my friends"! So, on Jake's "Big Day" we spent the day playing with his buddy, Spencer Tobler. They had a blast! When the girl's got home from school, we headed to BOUNCE with Spencer in tow. The kids played hard--they ran from one bounce house to the next! They played their little hearts out. On the way home, Hailey and Amber had to keep Jake awake, so we could open presents and eat cake with dad--he was exhausted.Four Things I love about Jake:~Every morning when he wakes up, he comes looking for mom (no one else)...when I am finally located, he opens his arms, gives me a big grin, and comes running for an amazing hug!
~He loves to play. We run through the house giggling over each and every new adventure.
~He loves his family. Every night in his prayers, he thanks his Heavenly Father for his family. Every prayer he utters is a prayer of gratitude for his family.
~He is getting "big enough" to be reasoned with...what a relief! What a great stage!
...okay, five things:
~He love his one on one time with mom. Although he loves his sisters dearly, he is sometimes sad to pick them up from school, because he still wants to spend the time with me. I also enjoy our time together. I am sad that he is getting bigger and will soon be venturing into the world of school... One thing is for sure...he's going to have to get use to sharing me!

I LOVE MY BOY! Oh, I am so grateful he is mine, and I am his! He is my buddy! Love you, dude!!!

BOUNCE:


CAKE AND PRESENTS:

No comments: