Tuesday, March 8, 2011

~CHRISTMAS EVE~
We have a few traditions on Christmas Eve that always make us laugh. One of those traditions is to act out the story of Christ's birth. This year we decided to record our acting, and then watch our rendition of Christ's birth--we laughed until our sides hurt. It was our best rendition yet!


This year Christmas held special moments. We decided to focus more on the Savior. We used a book called, "A Christ-Centered Christmas", and day by day we learned about different figures in the nativity. With each figure, we had a small activity to go along with it. On one of the evenings we had a testimony meeting with candlelight. The spirit was so strong. I will never forget the testimony of my children on that sacred night. I knew that they knew that the Gospel was true. I was grateful for taking the time to create the experiences we were sharing ,because I knew that each experience was adding to their testimonies. I can't wait to do it again next year!

No comments: