Saturday, November 5, 2016

Magic Kingdom

Magic Kingdom

We left Hollywood Studios with the intent of going to dinner and going to bed; however, when we were done eating, Hailey and Amber wanted to see Fantasmic. We had purchased park hopper tickets with the intent of finishing our evenings at the Magic Kingdom; however, Bryan and I had been awake for 36 hours. The kids had gotten some sleep on the airplane, but they weren't much better for sleep either. We were exhausted. I think the excitement of being in Florida, and most importantly--Disney World, kept the kids too enthralled for sleep; therefore, to Fantasmic we went. The show was amazing...a perfect and to a perfect day...or at least, that is what I would have thought. Yet again, my family wanted to explore, and so we ended the night with a few rides, a few pictures, and one last light show at the castle. We crawled into bed just after 1:00 a.m. I thought I was exhausted before Fantasmic, but this time--I needed another vocabulary word to describe my exhaustion; I needed something bigger than "exhausted". It was a magical first day.


At some point during the show, I couldn't help myself and I cried out, "Mickey No! Mickey No!" Apparently, I needed more sleep...


We joke that this is what Jake looks like when we allow him to drink caffeine. 
















No comments: