Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Animal Kingdom

Disney’s Animal Kingdom

Animal Kingdom was absolutely amazing! It was Hailey's favorite Disney World Park!


As soon as the park opened we ran to Expedition Everest--a ride in Animal Kingdom. We were practically the first people in line, and because we were--we were able to ride it multiple times before a crowd formed. We absolutely loved this ride! In fact, it was my favorite ride of all the parks combined! After riding Mt. Everest, we were able to hit a few shows. We went to Finding Nemo (I may have cried), A Bug's Life, & Festival of the Lion King. All of the shows were superb, which somewhat surprised me. They were so good that my children were happy to continue watching them.

The shows were definitely good, but one of the coolest parts of our day was the Jungle Safari...


ASIA

Expedition Everest in Action







A FEW SHOWS

A Bug's Life

Finding Nemo





AFRICA








AFRICAN SAFARI

I was so impressed with the African Safari. It felt as if we were transported to Africa seeing all the animals firsthand. It was my favorite part of our whole day!








No comments: