Saturday, July 4, 2015

Family Conference Day 2: July 4

Miller Family Conference
Happy Fourth of July

I wish I could write something that would speak the words in my heart. When I think of family gatherings, my heart swells with gratitude. Family offers my heart joy that can be found nowhere else. I am so grateful that God created families. I have now doubt that these family relationships go beyond the grave. They are eternal. And as we build stronger relationships here, we will be united in the eternities.

Family Pictures








Funny Face~I'm not so good at that.

 Service Project

Cleaning the Rocks off the Hill

 Boat Races

This is the silliest tradition ever, and my favorite tradition ever! I love how excited we get over in-adamant objects. I love the cheering. I love the fun. I love the competition. I absolutely love it!

 PiƱata








When we arrived home, we set off a few fireworks since we couldn't set them off at the cabin.

No comments: