Friday, July 3, 2015

Family Conference Day 1

Miller Family Conference

We had so much fun at this year's family conference. I loved Dan and Dana's creativity with the activities. They did a great job of involving everyone and creating excitement among-st the family. My favorite activity was the challenging egg drop. I loved the anticipation and the excitement of the kids as their contraptions protecting their eggs were dropped from the deck. With each round and each new drop, a new twist was added to the game. By the end, my cheeks were sore from laughing and smiling--which is always a good problem to have.


Bryan and Hailey Worked Together Creating a Contraption for their Egg


I worked with Jake on his contraption.




Amber created her own Contraption & Won the Event


The Miller kid's swept the event placing 1st, 2nd, & 3rd

Popsicle Pond







No comments: