Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Piano Camp

Suzuki Camp

All three kids participated in a Suzuki Piano Camp at the College of Idaho this summer. We had a fantastic experience as they learned more about music, and as they developed into better musicians. Hailey and Amber loved working with a Master Teacher; Jake seemed to enjoy the comradery of the other attendees best. I am grateful for the opportunity that we had to go to this camp. Each of my kids walked away with more confidence, and as a more accomplished musician, and each of them enjoyed themselves so much that they were planning for their experiences the following year.
Jacob learning about notes


Master Teacher Instruction

Master Teacher Instruction


End of Week Recital

End of Week Recital

I met Darcy at Suzuki Camp, and I have no doubt that I have made a lifetime friend.


...we met some new friends







No comments: