Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Performances


I went to this little boy's drama performance. He was in the very back behind the entire 2nd grade of Christine Donnell. If Jacob were tall, this would be okay, but--he's not. After the performance, I asked him why he was placed in the very back. He said it was because he wanted to stand by a friend. I had to laugh. At least he knows what's important when it comes to performances! The support of good friends is always a bonus! 
I am grateful for this little guy in my life. His bright eyes demonstrates his extraordinary qualities. I hope he always believes in himself. I hope he knows his worth. I hope he never forgets that his mama loves him, and I will cheer him on forever--even when I can't see him, or he can't see me...I am always there!

No comments: