Monday, July 7, 2014

Cousins

Carly Visits

Aunt Kathleen was gracious enough to allow us to crash at her house Saturday and Sunday, and also to deliver Hailey to TIME OUT FOR GIRLS on Monday. Just before we left Kathleen's house Sunday evening to begin our trip back to Boise, Amber asked if Carly could come with us. I honestly had no reason why she shouldn't come, and to be honest--I was excited at the possibility. I love my kids spending time with their cousins! What started as a hopeful wish, became a reality as we quickly packed Carly's things, and headed off to Boise. We had such a great time with Carly in our home. In fact, I think we need to plan a "cousin week" every summer! We absolutely loved having her! (I wish I would've taken more pictures...) 

Picnic in the Park
Matching Outfits! 

Zoo







Back in Logan
I was so so excited to see Hailey again; however, I was also sad to say good-bye to Carly. Truly, we loved having her in our home! Such a sweet niece I have. I can't wait until we can have her again.


No comments: