Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Family Conference

FAMILY CONFERENCE

Family Conference is my favorite! I love the Miller Family, and I love getting together with them! Kathleen and Jonathan planned a fabulous conference this year, and we are so blessed to have been a part of it!


RAIN STORM

Bryan and I were put in charge of a family game. We chose to play Capture the Flag. In the middle of our game, there was a summer rain shower, and everyone raced to the cabin.







Hot Springs

We also spent hours down at the river in the hot springs. I love that my kids love spending time with their cousins. Friendships like these are priceless!







Family Pictures




Each family took a "selfie", and Dan took a picture of us all taking "selfies".


BOAT RACES

I love this tradition! I don't know where it originated, or by whom, but this will always be a treasured memory. It's so funny that something so simple can provide cohesive family relationships among loved ones.



No comments: