Friday, May 2, 2014

Girls Night Out

WICKED

For Christmas, Bryan gave the girls and I tickets to "WICKED". The girls were ecstatic. They received this gift in December, but the play wasn't until May, so it has been a long anticipated event. For five months, they have waited! I think it was worth the wait! I absolutely love this play, and I thought it was even better with two of my favorite people. 

I am so grateful that I have the opportunity to spend time with my family. It doesn't always have to be something as big as "Wicked"--simply spending time together is enough. Spending this time together, reminds me to treasure the moments. It reminds me to take time for the most important things in life. My kiddos are growing up so fast, and before I know it--they will be all grown, and I will never get this time back. I know I shouldn't be wishing years away before those years happen, but I think it is wise to realize how precious this time truly is. I can't get back these years. My time is now. I want to live each moments as if it counts. I want my kids to know that they are the most important...along with the Gospel--of course!






No comments: