Saturday, May 24, 2014

Carly and Logan

CARLY and LOGAN
Get Baptized!

The biggest event of this weekend was that Carly and Logan got baptized. Sadly, I don't have any pictures of anything surrounding that event. I have a few of us goofing off afterwards at Kathleen's house, but nothing more. I totally forgot to get out my camera until it was too late. I am so sad!!! After celebrating with our family on this joyous occasion, Bryan and I took our kids to our old stomping grounds. It brings me way way back to when Bryan and I were newlyweds, totally poor, but loving every minute of college life together. I love Logan, Utah. I love being an Aggie. Utah State was definitely a great school to attend!

Famous Aggie Ice Cream

Bryan and I never became a true "Aggie" while at Utah State. We still thought it was funny to introduce our kids to the "A".

 

GOOFING with FAMILY after the Baptism:

Tim got a bit stuck while trying to fit in a toy.


No comments: