Tuesday, January 12, 2010

FAMILY FUN IN FEATHERVILLE
We love Featherville!!! We love the outdoors, the cabin, the family, the memories... This year after Christmas we were able to spend a few days in Featherville playing with the Miller Clan! We had so much fun sledding, drinking hot chocolate, and sledding some more!
~Jake found the chocolate, and I thought it was so funny, I had to take a picture!~
~Cute Aunt Andrea, and Zachary~
~Uncle Jeff, and Little Adam on the Small Hill~
~Dad and Jake~
Jacob had so much fun sledding! He was just as crazy as his dad! I have many years of worry ahead of me with this boy!
Once while no one was watching, Jake positioned himself on top of dead man's drop without a sled. When I turned around, I freaked out! I wasn't fast enough to catch him! When he got to the bottom, he hopped up, and was ready to go again! Against my better judgement--I let him, and after that, he started a new trend...
~The kids went down the hill in so many ways...on sleds, on stomachs, on backs, on bums...we have a few holes in snow gear, but they sure had a lot of fun!~
~INTRODUCING THE SLED TRAIN~
(Drew, Hailey, Nathan & Tanner, Truman & Aunt Michelle, & Jacob & Me)
We had so much fun barrelling down the hill! Good family fun for all ages! And what could be better than riding down the hill, and then...
...riding back up the hill too?


No comments: