Friday, December 18, 2009

SOCCER----THE RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS

Hailey played soccer again this fall, and she absolutely loved it! It was so fun to watch her enthusiasm, and energy. At a young age, she seemed to have a real understanding of the game. Her favorite position was defense, which she played quite well. She also played forward, and center. Her least favorite position to play was goalie, which she played only once, and she hopes never to play again (she didn't like the pressure of defending the goal)! Hailey loved every minute, and she can't wait until next season!






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bonjour Carrie,
what a beautiful surprise I had in the mail yesterday. Merci beaucoup for your Christmas card, it's a beautiful family pic and your kids are so cute...
You beat me on this one, I was gonna ask you for your address to mail you my New Year's greetings card (in France we don't send out Christmas cards usually but more New Year's cards).
Anyway, now I have your address and will be able to mail you my card ;)
Hope you had a beautiful Christmas eve. Have a great and loving Christmas day!!!
Hugs and kisses to everybody
Love you,
Julie

Carrie Miller said...

Julie, I was going to ask if the card had made it through the mail. I am glad to hear that it did! Merry Christmas to you, and Happy New Year! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a wonderful start to the New Year! Love you, Carrie