Monday, August 31, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JILL
My friend, Coralee, and I went to Utah to surprise Jill for her 30th birthday. (Julie Carroll was going to come too, but at the last minute, she was unable to come.) Coralee and I arrived at Jill's house just prior to her party. Her surprised expression made the five hour drive well worth it! I am truly grateful to Jill for her friendship! She is one of my dearest and closest friends. I am so grateful for good friends. I often think of the song, "Each Life that Touches Ours for Good" when I think of all my friends. I have learned something from each of my friends, and I feel so blessed to have them!
~Me, Jill, & Coralee at Jill's party~
~Stephanie Wilkey's family was also visiting Utah, and they were able to go to Jill's birthday party too.~

LAGOON
Coralee and I had planned to take Jill out for a day of fun...we decided it would be fun to go to Lagoon without kids! We had so much fun!
Rattlesnake Rapids was our favorite ride by far! We had so much fun trying to dodge the water! Our "dodging" almost got us into trouble when I almost fell out of the boat! Our stomachs hurt from laughing so hard!
While at Lagoon, we posed for a photo (I am actually holding an umbrella...not a bat).
Saying Good-bye

No comments: