Saturday, November 15, 2008

Preschool Halloween Party
October 30, 2008
Amber had a mommy-preschooler Halloween party. We had so much fun playing Halloween games, eating snacks, and singing songs! (Amber actually did the singing--I just enjoyed listening!)
Amber singing a spooky Halloween song!
I love seeing how enthusiastic Amber is about the songs she sings at school. She comes home almost every time singing the "new" song of the week. It was so fun to actually hear all of the words to the songs I had been hearing.
Amber's preschool class
(Garrett, Parker, Tyler, Amber, Rylan, Lauren, Bridges, Olivia, Abby, Clara, and Dallin)

I had to get a close up shot of Amber and Tyler holding hands. I thought it was cute (not that I want to encourage it...I just thought it was funny.)



No comments: