Thursday, November 20, 2008

HALLOWEEN
October 31, 2008
We had so much fun on Halloween! First we went to the church trunk or treat! It was an all out ward party. There was dinner, and of course-trick or treating. We then went back to our neighborhood for some good old-fashion door to door knocking. Although the ward activity was tons of fun, this portion of the evening was my favorite part. The weather was perfect! We walked through the neighborhood with light jackets! I was shocked at the nice weather--I have never been able to go trick or treating with just a light jacket. So, with nice weather on our side, our family enjoyed tons of laughter, and giggles. I was having so much fun just being in the company of the people I love that I just didn't want the evening to end!
Posing for a picture at the church Halloween party. Amber was Minnie Mouse, Hailey was a beautiful witch, and Jakey was an army man!
Another pose at the church.
This is my girls knocking on the door of our good friend, and neighbor, Heather Fisher. They wanted to show her their costumes (they love her to death), but she was never home. I think we went over there three or four times. It was a bit funny!

After we had all the fun our night could handle, we settled in for a good night snack of CANDY, and we took a few more pictures from home!
Hailey
Amber

Jakey, Amber, & Hailey

I know I have so many pictures of the same thing, but I just love how they turned out...I had to show them all!

No comments: