Friday, April 6, 2018

DYW; COME ALIVE 2018

COME ALIVE DYW

Distinguished Young Women is national scholarship program inspiring high school girls to develop their full potential culminating in a celebratory showcase of their accomplishments. When I was in high school, I competed in Junior Miss, which is was the name of this program once upon a time. I remember loving my experience with Junior Miss, and because I loved it so much--I convinced Hailey to give it a try. To her--it was the best experience ever. She absolutely grew as an individual and made lifetime friends. A major plus to the whole experience, of course, was the scholarship money she was able to obtain. She placed 1st in Interview; 2nd in Scholastics; and 2nd Runner-Up overall.

Opening Song: Come Alive


 Fitness Routine



 Talent




Hailey nailed her talent!

2nd Place Scholastics

2nd Place Scholastics

1st Place Interview


2nd Runner-Up








This judge told Hailey that "she was his favorite". He said that he had placed her in first. He said that she was definitely a distinguished young lady that he felt privileged to meet.

Many of Hailey's friends came to support her and cheer her on!

No comments: