Saturday, October 7, 2017

Pumpkin Patch

Pumpkin Patch
We had a fabulous time at the pumpkin patch on Saturday.  You know when you have those moments when all things seem to work together...that was Saturday. It was like I was with a group of my best friends having the time of my life, and to be honest--I was. My favorite part of the whole day was searching for the BINGO animals in the corn maze. I don't usually love getting "lost" in the maze, but I loved the new challenge of BINGO. It made getting "lost" a lot more enjoyable. It was simply a perfect day for the pumpkin patch!

Some of my favorite memories:
~Hailey and Bryan knowing exactly where we were on the Maize Map.
~Holding hands with Amber in the corn maze.
~Bryan using the corn hair to make some extra hair on his face.
~Jake's excitement to also be a leader in the maze.
















No comments: