Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Spring Break

Spring Break

Spring Break was an emotional roller-coaster. I was looking forward to spending the whole week with my kids and simply basking in each others company; however, on the Wednesday prior to Spring Break my little brother passed away. The first day of Spring Break we attended his funeral. Rather than spending the whole week with my kids, Hailey and Jacob went to the cabin with Grandma and Grandpa Miller, Amber went back to Boise with Bryan, and I stayed with my mom for a few more days.
When I arrived in Boise, I tried to make the one day I had with Amber a special one. We went to the Science Center and to a movie (Cinderella). The following day we traveled to the cabin to pick up Jacob and Hailey on our way to Amber's State Gymnastics Meet.

Science Center


MOvie

Cabin






Panning for Gold
There was gold all over the river bank, and the kids wanted to try and pan for gold.


Hailey kept photo-bombing the pictures!

Another Bomb.


No comments: