Thursday, February 28, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAKE
We are so privileged to have Jacob in our family. I love how each of my children have their own special and unique personalities. Jacob's personality is tender. He wants more than anything to choose the right, and whatever "choosing the right" entails. For Valentine's Day, I wrote a list of things that I love most about Jacob. Jacob's list seems to illustrate just his tender personalityHere are those things now:
1. Your happy self! I love that you sing and laugh all of the time!
2. Your desire to do what's right!
3. I love that you work on learning the scriptures. (We memorize our favorite scriptures, and Jacob works hard to have them memorized too.)
4. I love that you listen to me about reading...even when its hard--you still keep trying.
5. I love that you love CARS. 
6. I love that you desire to be good.
I am truly grateful for Jacob! He teaches me a lot about generosity and kindness.

Breakfast in Bed

SCIENCE CENTER:

Science Center with the Tobler's


FUDDRUCKER'S:




FAMILY PARTY:


Jacob was so grateful to Amber for her gift to him that he squeezed her to death!


Happy 6th Birthday!


No comments: