Thursday, November 3, 2011

Early Thanksgiving @ The Miller's
Every year we have an EARLY THANKSGIVING with the Miller Family, which allows us to spend Thanksgiving with both sides of the family! I am grateful for family, and the love we share. We had a great time...simply spending time together.




I AM GRATEFUL:
My Savior
The Gospel of Jesus Christ
The Book of Mormon
My Husband, and Best Friend
My Children
My Family
My Home
Love
Lessons Learned
The Plan of Salvation
Giggles
Memories
Time Shared with Loved Ones
Birthdays
Holidays
Traditions
General Conference
Callings
Friends

My list of gratitude could truly go forever. I am grateful. I often feel that I do not share my gratitude enough. I pray that I can express it more, and that I will remember to express it more. I want to be the type of person that shows and expresses gratitude in all aspects of my life.


No comments: