Wednesday, July 27, 2011

ARCHES National Park
Our second day of "vacationing" was spent in Arches National Park. Our timing was perfect--both my parents, brother, and sister (along with her family) also stopped at the park on their way to the reunion so our circle of family grew as we visited the park.
 I absolutely love God's creations. Every time I have the opportunity of beholding my Heavenly Father's amazing creations something stirs within me that brings me closer to my maker and to the people I love. The Arches National Park was no different--I was amazed as my eyes scanned each horizon within the park, and my soul felt a closeness to my family, and my God. I am grateful we were able to visit such an amazing place.

We were able to hike through many different terrains. Here are a few pictures depicting our adventures:

HIKE 1


My family is always goofing around. Here is a picture that illustrates just how "goofy" they can be.




Waterhole Amidst Desert


HIKE 2; Double Arches




HIKE 3; SAND DUNE ARCH




 HIKE 4; Delicate Arch

No comments: