Friday, December 5, 2008

PRINCESS FANTASY FAIRE
While we were at Disneyland we went to the princess fantasy faire. It was a place in Disneyland where the princesses ventured, coronations happened, and little girls "dressed as a princess"...face and all! .
Hailey and Amber got their faces painted, and glittered. As a finishing touch, we bought a tiara for their glittered hair. It truly added a bit of magic to their day! After they dressed as princesses, we continued the magic by meeting the princesses! The girls were in heaven!
Two cute kids!

Amber dressing as a princess!

Hailey dressing as a "princess"!

PRINCESS FANTASY FAIRE FUN!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Amber said...

I like this better! I talked to Ben and he said thru photobucket. Sorry I called one and it was bust so I forgot. I LOVe all you pictures:)